Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

CODE LF WONT FINISH WASH, KENMORE ELITE 11027062603, YES, NO

Customer Question

CODE LF WONT FINISH WASH
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: KENMORE ELITE ***********
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

The error code indicates a slow drain time. Inspect the drain hose for an accumulation of debris, and flush it out. If this doesn't solve the problem, do the same thing with the drain pump assembly. If you need more help, please let me know.

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The LF error means that the control sees an issue with the fill time, not the drain. Check that the screens in the water inlet valve are clear and the water is turned on. If it is actually filling okay (hot and cold), the pressure switch circuit may have issues. Let me know what you find with the fill hoses and wash fills.