Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

WE HAVE MODEL 110-45992-400 WASHER. WHEN YOU T THE START

Customer Question

WE HAVE MODEL 110-45992-400 WASHER. WHEN YOU HIT THE START BUTTON, YOU HEAR THE TIMMER RUNNING AND CLICKING, BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. AFTER ABOUT 1-1.5 MIN, YOU GET A CODE F, THEN DL THAT CODE KEEPS ON FLASHING UNTIL YOU HET THE CANCEL BUTTON. I TRIED IT IN ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT WASH CYCLES AND THEY ALL ACT THE SAME. IS IT A TIMER ISSUE OR WHAT?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

The motor circuit board and timer needs to be replaced. Its part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $299.28. You can buy it at www.repairclinic.com. A replacement video is available at the website.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The DL error means the Door Lock is having issues. Oftentimes, the issue lies with the connection at the control. If you remove the top from the machine (three screws on the rear edge), you can access the control to remove and reseat each connector on the board. If the problem persists, the door lock will likely need to be replaced and is available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE