Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

We just replaced the drain hose on our Bosch shx68tl5uc

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, we just replaced the drain hose on our Bosch shx68tl5uc dishwasher. Now the red watertap light is on. The water has been turned back on, but still getting the light.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: shx68tl5uc- it's a 2015
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It's all hooked back up, but the watertap light is still on, despite the water being turned on. thanks...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Shut the power off to the unit at the circuit breaker for a full minute, that should reset it.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!