Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Zephyr Venezia Range Hood Model ZVEE36AS. The fan

Customer Question

I have a Zephyr Venezia Range Hood Model ZVEE36AS. The fan and the lights won't turn on. I tried turning off the circuit breaker to reset but that didn't work. A Zephry Customer service rep told me I may have blown a fuse, but I can't find the location of the fuse. Where is it?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Today
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Only if the fuse is easy to get to.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I tried to find a schematic for this model online but can't find one. I have the installation/user manual but there is no picture of the schematics or fuse information in the manual.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

There is no replaceable fuse shown in the wiring diagram. Is there anything working on the hood? Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

OK. Thank you. Can you test for voltage at the receptacle that provides power?

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

IN the diagram on page 1 of the manual at the link below, number 4 is the Control Board. The fuse is on that board, listed as 4-1 on the page 2 parts list. Is that fuse good?