Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have Kenmore dryer model 110C66822694 problem! clothes are

Customer Question

I have Kenmore dryer model 110C66822694 problem! clothes are damp when cycle ends with auto dry setting. It dries fine on time dry setting! I replaced the timer , cleaned the lint , wiped clean the moisture sensor. what other part do I need?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Make sure the wires are plugged in to the sensor bars and nothing is broken there. If that is all ok check the exhaust temps on the unit and make sure the unit is actually tripping the heat on and off with the operating thermostat not a high limit. Those two things will cause that issue. Lastly also check the vent all the way to the outside hood make sure it is completely clean.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!