Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I am trying to find the reset sequence Viking 48 inch side

Customer Question

I am trying to find the reset sequence for a Viking 48 inch side by side which told me with the alarm that the temp was too warm. I have emptied the condensor pan which was filling with water and would like to try the original settings now that the weather is predicted to moderate tomorrow here in northern Vermont. I would appreciate any help from anyone out there! Thanks, ***** ***** ***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number? Thank you.

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The alarm willnot reset if the temperature is too warm. Do you still need help with this? Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?