Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

The control panel on our 42" built-in Thermador Ref flashes

Customer Question

The control panel on our 42" built-in Thermador Ref flashes and has a low beep. Seems to be working fine.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Normally that is a door or temp alarm. Check the door switches and the temps to make sure all are good. If they are all working, try to shut the power off to the unit for 5 full minutes and turn it back on to see if a hard reset fixes it. If that does not fix it you may need a new control board on the unit.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!