Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Bravetti Deep Fryer. It was my mothers. After she

Customer Question

I have a Bravetti Deep Fryer. It was my mothers. After she passed away it was given to me. I have had it a few years. I didn't know what it was at first. Then after I was told what it was I was excited. I made plans to fry the Sunday chicken in it. I filled it up with cooking old ( 2 bottles) and had my seasoned chicken and I dipped it in flour.
And although I had plugged the fryer in and had been waiting an extra 20 min.
I noticed that it was not getting hot. After looking at it and around it I could not find any thing wrong with it. Where can I take it to have it looked at and repaired?
I live in Houston, TX.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There really are no repair centers for these smaller appliances. They are, for the most part, disposable. There are usually no service parts available. I am happy to verify your exact model, though.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?