Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a stove, Model MER7662xx-3, Serial # r20710147. Can

Customer Question

I have a stove, Model MER7662xx-3, Serial # ***** Can you tell me purchase date so I determine if it is under warranty?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Brand: Maytag
Type: Range/Stove/Oven
Country: USA
Model: MER7662WW3
Serial: R20710147

According to the serial number this product was manufactured in Ramos Arizpe, Mexico, February of 2012.

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

It would not be under manufacturer's warranty of one year.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!