Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Oven won't turn on. Code CO1, DR30DI/NG. Maybe 3 yrs old,

Customer Question

Oven won't turn on. Code CO1
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: DR30DI/NG. Maybe 3 yrs old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: What's involved? I tried holding cancel-secure for six seconds as on page 29 of manual
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It didn't work
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Ok first kill power at the breaker for a few minutes restore power hit the cancel button and see if you can use the keypad responds to input if it does nothing but beeps or nothing at all then the touchpad is bad and will have to be replaced, that is what the C01 error is on that unit a faulty touchpad.

*******************************************************************************

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

NOTE PLEASE READ:

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?