Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a maytag mvwx655dw1 it will spin fine two to five

Customer Question

I have a maytag mvwx655dw1 it will spin fine two to five loads then it will become unbalanced and jump all over the floor
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your washer today. If your sure the washer is level and it's just not handling an unbalanced load well causing it to move around on the floor, you'll want to replace the 4 suspension rods around the tub. The rods have been re-designed to handle out of balance loads better so that when you have a load that isn't balanced well it doesn't cause the washer to jump around as easily. The new kit is part number W10780040 which comes with instructions since it has been re-designed and isn't the original part inside the washer anymore. Below is a link to the kit which is about $65.

CLICK HERE for kit

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?