John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a GE model ZSC2001FSS 02 microwave oven and the

Customer Question

I have a GE model ZSC2001FSS 02 microwave oven and the display isn't working properly.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It was built in 2007 and the serial number is ***** GE Monogram Advantium Household Speed Cook Oven, Model ZSC2001FSS 02.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'd rather not.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would either like to get it repaired or know the cost of a replacement.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your microwave today. Can you explain what you mean by the oven and display not working properly so I have a better idea of what can cause your problem?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?