Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Okay I have a miele incógnito the intake/drain is flashing,

Customer Question

okay I have a miele incógnito the intake/drain is flashing
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I tried the press and hold 2 and 3 buttons while turning it on
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Its ten years old.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Is it hard to do?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

Normally this means the main wash motor is seized up or you could have a leak in the FLOOD BASIN...so check for water there under the unit and if all is dry try this repair to fix it.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!