Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

GE Refrigerator/Freezer GFE29HSDCSS Serial # LA511712

Customer Question

GE Refrigerator/Freezer GFE29HSDCSS
Serial # *****
The control panel on the outside is all lit up; every light is on! How do I reset or can I? There is nothing in the Quick Use and Care Guide that address this.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

If all the lights on the panel are illuminated then you either have a corrupted or shorted display board. Try to unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then the display board would need to be replaced I'm sorry to say. There is no other reset for this issue.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?