Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I'm trying to get my refrigerator out of OF mode. The

Customer Question

I'm trying to get my refrigerator out of OF mode. The Samsung model #SDMHS95PS K UC7
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

When it shows OF OF on the display, that means that the unit is in demo mode. Watch the video in the link below and it shows you how to exit demo mode for Samsung refrigerators. The problem is that usually you didn't "accidentally" put the unit into demo mode since it's quite difficult to accidentally hold 2 buttons at the same time (Power Freeze and Energy Saver). That being said, I find this to be one of the most common ways that the display board shorts out on the refrigerator so if you can't exit demo mode, there is nothing you can do but replace the display board to fix the issue.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?