Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

How do you take off the trim around the dispenser ge

Customer Question

how do you take off the trim around the dispenser for the ge monogram built in 42" refrigerator that has a custom panel installed
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Yes I understand can you give me the model number there are different variations depending on the model number thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

on that model the dispenser trim snaps into the freezer door even with the custom panels installed, here is the instructions for removing the trim - click here

also here are the instructions for removing the custom panels if you ever need to do so - click here to open/download instructions

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?