Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I HAVE A MAYTAG GAS DRYER MODEL # MDG7658BWW. IT HEATS AND

Customer Question

I HAVE A MAYTAG GAS DRYER MODEL # ***** IT HEATS AND SET TIME WILL NOT GO BACK TO 0 OR IT WILL NOT TURN OFF . HAVE TO OPEN THE DOOR AND MANUALLY TURN IT OFF , WHAT PART DO I NEED TO CHANGE THANKS
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

You need a new timer I just replaced this exact one for a customer last week same issue.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!