John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our rerigerator isn't cooling. The freezer is working fine

Customer Question

Hi, our rerigerator isn't cooling. The freezer is working fine but not the refrigerator on top.
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: The model number is *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: its a whirlpool gold
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that depends on how difficult it is. haha
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?