Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I hav e whirlpool washer model #WTW5000DW0, serial

Customer Question

I hav e whirlpool washer model #WTW5000DW0, serial #C43842874. I did my first wash with hot water and normal cycle, went through the cycle and when it was done went back to wash and never spun out the clothes. My second wash I used cold water and a normal cycle again it did the same thing. Not sure what is wrong.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

First see if the tub spins freely by hand then tip the unit against the wall and check the belt and pulley for anything off or loose. If that is all fine you will need to order and replace the actuator. Here is a link to it along with a video of how to install it.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.