John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

The freezer on my refrigerator isn't working and the ice

Customer Question

The freezer on my refrigerator isn't working and the ice maker has stopped working. All the food I had in the freezer thawed and I had to throw it out. The food in the refirigerator is getting warm.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and can be seen if you open the door.

Also, do you hear any fans or motors running or is the unit 100% silent right now?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Forget this order. I have nothing but runaaround with you. I am cancelling this and going some other place to get my repairs done. You better not charge my credit card/ Pleade don't contact me again.

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I can help you and save you a couple hundred dollars on a service call! Would you like to continue?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Cancel this order....I have got nothing but runaround with you. Do not contact me again. You better not charge my credit card.