Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My mum has a AEG lavamat 50810 and the door handle is broken

Customer Question

Hi Im Kevin my mum has a AEG lavamat 50810 and the door handle is broken I have got a replacement handle but when I took the door apart the spring went ping now I need a drawing or something to guide me can you please help
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: about a week now
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no that's about it just not sure how the springs go in
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The video below shows how that assembly is typically installed.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi ,I had already seen this video and a lot more checking youtube was my first stop the video you asked me to watch has no relevance to the make and model I asked for, so I still don't know how the spring go in to make the handle work I will not be rating you at all unless you can find the correct fix to my problem
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Still waiting
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Still waiting