Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

Have GE Space maker electric range Model JM which was ok

Customer Question

Have GE Space maker electric range Model JM which was ok until a few power outages over the past 4-6 weeks. After power was restored, I would reset the clock. No problem. Now an -F2- message appears along with a continuous beeping. This has happened 10-12 times or more over the past few days when the range is not in use. I have used the burners but not the oven. Pushing the Clear-Off button will stop it....sometimes for 10-12 hours, sometimes for a few hours and sometimes for only a fee minutes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

hi are you available

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

hi are you available

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

hi f2 indicates that the control board on your machine has failed it will beep unless you turn the power off until you get the board replaced . you an get it at www.repairclinic.com they ship overnight please rate me high as that's how I get paid from the site thanks good luck