Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

Have GE Space maker electric range Model JM which was ok

Customer Question

Have GE Space maker electric range Model JM which was ok until a few power outages over the past 4-6 weeks. After power was restored, I would reset the clock. No problem. Now an -F2- message appears along with a continuous beeping. This has happened 10-12 times or more over the past few days when the range is not in use. I have used the burners but not the oven. Pushing the Clear-Off button will stop it....sometimes for 10-12 hours, sometimes for a few hours and sometimes for only a fee minutes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 11 months ago.

hi are you available

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 11 months ago.

hi are you available

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 11 months ago.

hi f2 indicates that the control board on your machine has failed it will beep unless you turn the power off until you get the board replaced . you an get it at www.repairclinic.com they ship overnight please rate me high as that's how I get paid from the site thanks good luck