John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have an Electrolux fridge mad home to put food in freezer

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux fridge mad home to put food in freezer all was not frozen threw out tow large gar age bags of food
I cleaned it out removed ice tray which was melted
On the front of touch display the fridge temp is what it always says 37F
The freezer reading keep setting of a high heat temp.
I turned fridge off then back on in 20 min the alarm will go off again and the high temp light will turn on
As of now until that happens the freezer reading says HI f
It's supposed to show zero
What next will I On my way! until tomorrow when the repair People open for business
I don't see alarm off button to stop the noise
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete model number off the unit and what are the actual temps in both freezer and refrigerator currently? Also is the compressor running?