Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Washer not draining/ spinning, loads are still wet

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

Ok you may have a bad pump or clogged filter on the pump. You need to remove the lowest front access panel on the unit. There are a couple screws along the very bottom edge to remove to get that off. Then you will see the pump and the large filter that you can unscrew and check for blockages. If there are no blockages replace the pump, if you find blockages clear them out.

CLICK HERE PUMP

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have asked for clarification of the charge for this service -- the web page stated $30 but when I pressed pay it showed $30 per month. I do nor want any service until I get a satisfactory answer. Mel

Mel, I am just the tech you do not have to do a subscription if you do not want to, there is just a one time fee for this question. After a rating is given that is really all the charge $30 you would have to sign up for a subscription.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm not convinced - the aggressive upselling and the sneaky way the web site preloads PayPal parameters bothers me -- I have asked for a refund - If they don't refund the charge I will stop payment through PayPal. I realize that this is not your doing and I'm not blaming you. Mel
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK -- I have now received this email ......"This message confirms we have processed a refund in the amount of CA$30 from your JustAnswer account. " ......... this makes me a bit happier -- but not entirely until I see the $$ back in my account -- I was ripped off badly in an on line purchase last year -- they stole my ID/info and ran up mega $$$$ on my Cr. Card. -- I'm sorry to have wasted your time. Mel