John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have just purchased a Smev Dometic 3 burner oven and grill

Customer Question

Hi I have just purchased a Smev Dometic 3 burner oven and grill stove for my boat. The unit is gimballed but did not come with any installation instruction. Do you have any or is there somewhere I can go on the net to find them? Thanks - Ian
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** can you give me the model number of you appliance please and I will see if I can find the installation instructions.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Ian - It is a Smev Dometic 3 Burner Grill/Oven and the Model number would appear to be CU355M it also has CODE PNC###-##-####and a serial number(###) ###-####and another marking says Code SKU(###) ###-#### ***** am trying to find out how the gimball parts work there are two parts attached to the stove and to other parts not attached. If there was a diagram or a picture of one installed that would be a great help Regards ***** *****
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

This is an Electrolux built oven but unfortunately they do not supply other than parts listes and service bulletins for this product. I can find no installation instructions at all.