Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Had power failure earlier today. now cant get keypad to

Customer Question

had power failure earlier today. now cant get keypad to function
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I was of the understanding techs are reviewing my problem. that was 739 p.m.
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If unplugging it for at least 1 hour did not reset the controls, the main control has likely been damaged by the power interruption (the voltage spike at restoral).

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
After waiting on a reply and sending a request for phone conversation, I ended up calling a 911 appliance service. Sunday they came out and said the main control board was bad. Then I replaces that Monday to find out the touch control was fried as well. I'm unsatisfied as I guess you can tell with the response tome. Didn't get an answer in 10 min nor did I get the live phone chat. I'm requesting a full refund. Thank you.