Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

U LINE UNDERCOUNTER REF/ICEMAKER MODEL NUMER U C020751S-01

Customer Question

U LINE UNDERCOUNTER REF/ICEMAKER MODEL NUMER U C020751S-01 FEEZER DOOR CAME OFF. I CANNOT FIND DIAGRAM OF HOW IT GOES BACK ON.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Typically, there is a top hinge that comes off to allow the door to pull free from the bottom hinge pin.

May I please have you double check that model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model posted does not appear to be a good model number.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I wound up needing an appliance tech who installed the orginal equipment in the home. He reinstalled the door while here.thanks***** *****
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Excellent, glad you got it fixed.