Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Maytag Quiet series300. Lately the dishes aren't

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Quiet series300. Lately the dishes aren't coming out clean. I ad article on a web site that said the filter is most likely clogged ion this happens. I don't know where the filter is, there is a large button towards the front of the unit on the bottom and another on the left side. If it's the one in the front how do I get it out. I tried to pull straight up \on it but it didn't seem to want to move.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

You need to take it apart and clean the filters out in the unit. Watch this video to see how to do it, it is not the best video but it will give you a real good idea of how to do it.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!