John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

The set knob does not move the hands of the analog clock. So

Customer Question

The set knob does not move the hands of the analog clock. So how do I get the current time to be on the clock?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 10 min.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: what work?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?