Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have done the draining from the front bottom panel. A

Customer Question

Hi, we have done the draining from the front bottom panel. A tech was here thurs. and did the same and showed me how this is done . We still can't get past the drain message.
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: 5 days. It's severe enough that it doesn't work.It doesn't get past the message
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, right now we do , The repair co. is not calling back until Mon. My husband travels for work and needs to do laundry before he leaves on Mon.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If it is draining fine but you still get the error message, the pressure switch hose is probably partially obstructed.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?