John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have an LG front loader that does not pump the dirty water

Customer Question

i have an LG front loader that does not pump the dirty water out. It shuts down and reads clean filter. I believe there may be something stuck in the impeller causing it not to pump. I have tried to manually turn pump on by pushing the spin speed and soil button simultaneously with on button. The bell is supposed to ring twice, bt only rings once and pushing the start button 12 times should put me in the drain pump cycle. How do i get to the pump to determine if there is something stuck?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?