Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Whirlpool Duet I would say it's approximately 8

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Duet I would say it's approximately 8 years old the other day it just quit in the middle of a cycle I thought it was the pump I took the pump apart and it actually had water in the motor so I assumed it needed a new one I bought a new pump hooked it up and started to wash a load it was washing the clothes for approximately 4 minutes and suddenly stopped in the light started flashing just like before I can't seem to find an error code it does not have a display window from what we're getting out of testing it , We Believe it's f1 è 1 that's if you're doing it correctly it gets to a certain spot init locks down in the lights start flashing and beeping it will not drain I'm hoping someone can help please thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

That issue is a main CCU issue causing that problem. Order a new CCU control board and it will work fine again.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!