Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I used the self clean method to clean my oven. Unfortunately

Customer Question

I used the self clean method to clean my oven. Unfortunately I forgot to remove the oven liner I purchased to catch drippings. The interior of oven is coated with some kind of thing that was probably on the oven liner I placed in the oven It is coated with something. I've tried to scrub it off used easy off but still the same. The surface looks ok when wet when it's drynyouncan see this coating. What can I do ?ūüéá
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

This is a difficult process to remove, but go to this link I provided and go through those steps if you want to try and get all of it off the enamel coating in the oven.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!