Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Maytag centinial ,i get f7 e1 basket speed sensorerror code,

Customer Question

maytag centinial ,i get f7 e1 basket speed sensorerror code
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: mvwc400xw3 owner of appliance store says its not the actuator has never seen it to be .
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: replaced door lock sensor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Actually the actuator IS your actuator. The error code specifically states that the actuator is bad and as someone trained by Whirlpool factory I can tell you that this error is VERY common and it's always the actuator. Just order and replace the actuator and you'll be good to go again. Below is a link to the part and there is a video at the bottom of the link that shows how to replace it. It really does take less than 20 minutes to replace.

CLICK HERE for part and video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.