John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

The lower part of my 424 wine cooler won't cool. The upper

Customer Question

Hi. The lower part of my 424 wine cooler won't cool. The upper part is working fine. Is there anything I can do myself or do I need to call for service?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: We just moved into this apartment 6 days ago. It has been true since we moved in. I don't know how long before.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: if there is a simple fix.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the make of the unit and did it ever work since you have moved in?