Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have the model kenmore refrigerator model 44323400, my

Customer Question

i have the model kenmore refrigerator model 44323400, my door light in the refrig not freezer side. i have no light on upper light fixture but works on the one below. this tells me that the switch must be ok I changed both light bulbs but not working any ideas
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 8 years maybe
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: can you tell me what you think
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Can you get me the complkete model number off the tag the 44323400 is only a partial it should be something like 665.44323400

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
maybe it is 106 that is in the front of the model numbers Kenmore Elite
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
the light works on the lower set but the top after changing the bulbs still not working I did buy the switch first but I determined that it might not be the switch

This is going to sound dumb but try to screw the bulb in more on the one not working often they are just not tight enough, if you are certain it is replace the socket for the bulb. They do go bad.

Here is a link to the parts for it

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!