John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Middleby ps360wb with a Middleby Speed Control Part

Customer Question

i have a Middleby ps360wb with a Middleby Speed Control Part #: 64149 which says "err". what could cause that?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Does it just say ERR no numbers or letters?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no just "err"

A lot of things can cause this issue, would you like the service manual for it there is a lot of testing to go through for that unit.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.