John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Kenmore washer, top-loading, 2011. Seems to have stopped

Customer Question

Kenmore washer, top-loading, 2011. Seems to have stopped working. Spun out current load of laundry about 1/2 the cycle. Then all I hear is a feint buzz. I tried to start a "just spin" cycle. Nothing, just feint buzz. I unplugged the machine and pugged it in again. The buzz stopped, but it still won't run a cycle.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete model number?