Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

The first load i put in my new front loading washer, and it

Customer Question

The first load i put in my new front loading washer, and it stopped after the wash cycle stating low flow. Despite unplugging the washer, flipping the breaker switch and other numerous button pushing attempts per manual, i cannot get the door to open so i can remove the wet laundry and work on the low flow issue
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

That means the unit is not draining properly, you likely have a pump issue. You should remove the top of the unit and then you can reach down and pull the release tab on the door latch down to get the door open. Then I would suggest calling for warranty service as the pump is not cheap.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!