Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

GLE02152ES0 Frigidaire dryer Dryer starts up ok but after a

Customer Question

Frigidaire dryerDryer starts up ok but after a minute or two stops. LED says Ad. And all lights in column above pause/cancel button flash.
Machine has manual timer and dryness control board
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

The "AD" in the display would indicate the auto dry cycle has been selected, and the dryer control is trying to determine the needed drying time. If the unit is on an Auto Dry it uses the sensor bar paddles, so if you have too small of a load in it it may not hit the paddles correctly and then that could happen. If the load is big and wet check the wiring to the sensor bars and then replace the control if they are good.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!