John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a Maytag maxima ecoconserve front loading washer

Customer Question

I have a Maytag maxima ecoconserve front loading washer model MHW7000XWO. Will not function. What is wrong.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: At least 10 years old. Maxima MCT eco conserve model front loading washer
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes. If you instruct me.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The clothes in the washer are soaking wet.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

First, check the wall receptacle to make sure it has power to it, by plugging a hair dryer or lamp into it. If it checks out, replace the door lock. Its part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $91.85. You can buy it at www.repairclinic.com. A replacement video is available at the website.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.