Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Ice maker and water run when you close the freezer door you

Customer Question

ice maker and water run when you close the freezer door you have to open and close the door to get it to stop
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: what setting
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I was hoping to I would to I would like to disable the ice and water dispenser the model # ***** *****
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the problem occurs intermittently when you open and close the freezer door
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

In the diagram at the link below, number 38 is the power relay board that will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!