Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Freezer will not unlock, #mfi2067aes have not checked

Customer Question

Freezer will not unlock
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: #mfi2067aes have not checked settings recently
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Tried using unlock button but it is not working
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If the dispenser is not unlocking, the main control is likely faulty. There is no lock for the freezer drawer, so if that is what you mean (the drawer not opening), you probably have a blockage of an issue with ice. Is the dispenser not unlocking or the freezer drawer itself?