Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a DCS range model RDS - 305. I have power to the

Customer Question

I have a DCS range model RDS - 305. I have power to the stove but no power to any button, light, igniter Etc. Is there a master relay that needs resetting?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There is no master button reset, no. Are you certain you have power to the appliance? Is the cord in good condition from the outlet to the range?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Using my meter I have power to the stove but no light, no igniter, no oven.
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

There has to be an issue right where the cord comes into the range then. Is the connector on the cord secure and in good shape where it connects to the range wiring?