Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

The rinse and cancel drain light are flashing on my

Customer Question

The rinse and cancel drain light are flashing on my kitchenaid model kud101tjblo dishwasher can the control panel be rebuted
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately the rinse light and the cancel drain light flashing means that your touch control panel has failed. This is not something that can just be reset or rebuilt, the touch control panel needs to be replaced to resolve the issue I'm sorry to say. Below is a link to the touchpad you'd need to order for your model to resolve the issue.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Tyler, I went home that same evening unplugged the unit for 1 hour plugged it back in hit cancel drain button, the unit drained, then I hit the start button and the unit went through a full cycle! requesting my money back from my credit card company as I don't think your diagnoses was correct. The unit has run through three cycles with no problems.