Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Dishwasher will not turn on. There is a funny symbol showing

Customer Question

Dishwasher will not turn on. There is a funny symbol showing up on the front.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Do you have the complete model number off the unit and what does the symbol look like?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Model number GLD6700N00BB
serial ZL713510B

Flip the power off to the unit for a full minute and turn it back on it may be in a child lock.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My Visa is up to date. Please call me.

Your payment has failed for a phone call and I currently can not take another call I can continue here.