Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Mmaytag mede251yg0 codes f3 &e2 ????????

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Good morning Ray. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your dryer today. This error combination means that your dryer thermistor sensor has failed and needs to be replaced. Below is a link to the thermistor you'll need to order for your model as well as a video that shows you how to access and replace it.

CLICK HERE for thermistor

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?