John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a ge profile french door fridge. The freezer which is

Customer Question

I have a ge profile french door fridge. The freezer which is set for 0 degrees ,it erratically warms up to 50 degrees then slowly drops down to 0 again. I changed the motherboard about a month ago when everything shut down. What should I do I have emptied the freezer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Inspect the condenser coil radiator at the bottom rear of the fridge. If you find a layer of lint blocking the air flow through it, vacuum it off with a ShopVac, and give the fridge a couple of hours to stabilize. If you need more help, please send the model number.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did that before I changed the mother board. All the fans are running,both at the condenser coil and inside the freezer compartment
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

OK. Thank you. Will you please send me the model number?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Pfs22sisbss
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

You should replace the fridge heat sensor. Its part number is ***** and its price is $8.42. You can buy it at www.repairclinic.com. A replacement video is available at the website.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.