Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Se flashing on display after replacing service electrical

Customer Question

se flashing on display after replacing service electrical panel
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: j8st the last 3hours
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Good evening. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. Unfortunately SE means that your touch control pad on your unit has shorted out. This is not something you can just reset. Possibly there was a surge when replacing the control panel or possibly the touchpad ribbon cable isn't connected securely to the display board. You can check the connection and if it's secure the touchpad would need to be replaced I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.