Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

61AR7704. THEVREFRIGERATOR DOES NOT WORK

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Does the light work in the unit?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No but I sent my son to get a new lightbulb to see if it would work. I checked wth a different appliance to make sure the outlet works and it does.

Look down by the front base for a black ON/OFF rocker switch....on some of 61AR models they have another ON/OFF switch down by the base in the front or back.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No. There is only the dial on the left

OK then you may have a more serious issue like a wiring problem internal on the unit if no lights are on or anything. That would be something you would need a volt meter and some tools to track down though.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not have those tools. I guess I need a service call

Yes I would advise that or call 1-***-***-**** and see if they can walk you through anything further on it.